Call Center Representative - Springfield
Call Center Representative - Springfield, MO
You’re an extrovert up and down.
You’re always the one that breaks the silence.
You just love connecting with people.
It makes you happy; and when you’re happy, you smile.
When you’re smiling, everyone around you is too. It can even be heard over the phone.
You take the golden rule and throw it out the window.
Treat others as you want to be treated?
You see straight through that.
Treat others the way they want to be treated.
You know how to read people and make them feel comfortable and uniquely valued.
Nodding your head along with us?
You may just be the one we’ve been looking for.
Vision Clinic is calling you home to the place where your personality can flourish through your work.
A day in the life would include:
- Answering all incoming patient calls
- Providing information needed before their eye appointment
- Managing our doctor’s schedules and organizing new appointments for all five Vision Clinic locations
You may be called a “Patient Care Representative” but really, you’ll be the Commander of Calls-the Calendar Coordinator.
You’ll be in charge of ensuring our patients get off to a great start at our practice.
It all starts with you.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Office experience would be preferred, but not necessary. The only real requirement is that you’re extremely friendly, well-spoken and make it a mission to never miss a phone call.
Think you might have what it takes? Here’s what you need to do next:
- Send us your resume’ with a cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect person for this role.
- We’ll schedule an interview so we can meet you and hear that amazing phone voice.
- If you’re the right fit, join us on this journey to help our patients see better and live happier.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with #AnswerTheCall in the subject line. Don’t let your next career step be just a place to keep you busy and collect a paycheck. Get ready to engage what makes you truly unique and follow your purpose. We can’t wait to talk!