Unlock Your Full Vision Potential
Vision therapy isn't just a treatment; it's a transformative journey for the eyes and brain. Glasses, contacts, and surgery are helpful, but Vision therapy can solve problems that those cannot.
- Depth-perception issues
- Amping up your sports vision game
- Resolving lazy or crossed eyes
- Vision-sensory impairments
- Bouncing back from vision issues due to brain injuries or strokes
- Resolving double vision and eye-tracking dilemmas
How We Structure Your Vision Therapy Plan
Your eye care providers will prescribe a blend of in-clinic sessions complemented by home-based assignments.
Treatment sessions are typically 30-45-minute sessions, either once or twice a week.
Helping Your Child With Vision Therapy
Does your child complain about visual fatigue? A comprehensive eye check is a crucial first step. If their learning obstacle is vision-rooted, vision therapy could be a part of the treatment plan.
Indicators that your child might be facing vision-induced learning challenges:
- Not wanting to read or examine their schoolwork closely
- Complaints of headaches or their eyes hurting
- Lack of attention span during tasks requiring visual attention
- Struggles with retaining visual information or words
- Adopting habits like squinting, head-tilting, or eye-closing during visual activities
Find A Location
Our five offices in Southwest Missouri provide easy access to exceptional care right in your own community.
Schedule Your Appointment
Click the button below to schedule your appointment online!